Hello Sweet Peas,
*Ques Christmas music and excited squeals*
Eeeee yes you know it, Christmas is just around the corner and now Halloween is done and dusted the whole world is turning to good old Christmas spirit. I’m literally counting down the days now till it’s acceptable to put the Christmas tree up and dive into the Christmas chocolates… aka 1st of December I become a huge kid over advent calenders!
I absolutely adore the Christmas season, warm hot chocolates, Christmas music and films, and all the pretty lights please me massively. This year I’m especially looking forward to Christmas events around the season and one of my my most favorite parts is the outfits you can perfectly create. So, I’ve been absolutely loving BooHoo and Misguided lately and they have some gorgeous pieces waiting and screaming for me to buy them. I’ve attempted in depressing myself in all the never ending lists of clothes I love and need…
1. Caroline Long Sleeve Mesh Top – I struggle in finding the perfect long sleeve tops during the winter however sometimes I find myself just needing something quick to slip on and still look flattering. I absolutely adore the mesh back on this with the Khaki, I honestly think it works so well to dress up or down.
2. Lauren Cross Back Check Print Play suit – I absolutely adore this little number and having a few little Christmas parties on the way, I think it would world absolute wonders.
3. Eva Merry Christmas Ya filthy animal jumper – Of course everyone needs a good old Christmas jumper and I’ve seen this one multiple times now and desperately need it.
4. Ebba Heart Elbow Patch Boyfriend Cardigan – Another perfect winter essential is big cozy cardigans and I can express that I am most certainly in need of one. I have really fell in love with this and the heart patches on the elbows finish it off, with extra cuteness.
1. Celine Teddy Faux Fur Coat – I’m always on the hunt for winter coats and I do love my beloved parka however I saw a girl in something similar to this the other day and literally fell in love. It’s perfect to dress up or down and looks incredibly snug. Lets pray this is placed in the January sales ey…
2. Cheyanne Velvet Strappy Midi Dress – Now this perfect little piece is ideal to get you into that classy Christmas spirit… Bring on the Christmas parties!!!
3. Ivy Mermaid Sequin Long Sleeve Mini Dress – I’m loving the dresses at the moment and have seen so many of these beautiful sequin dresses which I think are perfect for Christmas
4. Ayvan Slash Neck Knitted Dress – I think this is perfect to add something slightly different to your daily look, with a pair of tights and cute boots and knitted dress is perfect.
5. Nicole X Sequin Midi Skirt – I absolutely love Nicole’s range on Missguided and if I could I would have absolutely everything she models however this skirt I’ve been eying up for so long. Sequins, Sparkles and black… it’s basically me summed up in a skirt!
6. Lara Faux Leather Front Split Midi Skirt – Another item on the skirt hype is this little beauty, I just adore the leather look recently and feel this would look amazing for Christmas paired with the burgundy or red crop.
7. Argona Strappy Mesh Detail Jumpsuit – I really love jumpsuits and on the right person they look amazing! For ages I’ve really wanted a classy, sophisticated one with the flared legs. I think again it’s perfect for a party, night out or Christmas meal.
8. Riley Floral Print Boyfriend Shirt – Last but not least I’m a sucker for shirts at the moment and the detail and pattern on this shirt is beautiful. I feel it would work so well with leather look trousers or black skinny’s.
So there you go there’s my little list of winter wonders… Now I’ll go silent cry at the price list.