Hello Sweet Peas,
I have a little bit of a different post today. One question I actually get asked a lot is what make-up I use on a daily basis, so I thought i’d give you little insight into the products I usually use for the day to day things and looks.
The products I use are one I use to usually create a natural looking look;
- Big Easy Complexion Perfecter by Benefit – £27.50 – I absolutely love using this Cream as an alternative to foundation, it;s much lighter yet still gives your base a full and perfect coverage. However in drastic times when I cannot afford this little beauty or sometimes along side of it I love Rimmels BB cream – £9.50
- Hide the Blemish concealer Rimmel – £3.99 – I’ve used this concealer for so long now and as I usually get blemishes or spots upon my cheeks in works like a dream.
- Stay Matte Compact Powder Rimmel – £ 3.99 – I think near enough everyone has come across this compact powder and it shall always stay up there up in my favorites. I think I must have purchased around 10 of these now… opps.
- Bourjois Délice de Soleil Bronzing Powder – £8.99 – I love using this bronzer along with the compact powder, I feel they help even out my skin tone and give a nice subtle glow.
- HOOLA Bronzing Powder by Benefit – £23.50 – Despite it’s price this my be my all time favorite bronzing powder, it’s absolutely wonderful for using across cheek bones and your forehead to create great complexion or sweep all over for a complete sun kissed glow.
- Benefit Brow Zings Brow Shaping Kit- £19.50 – And here we have the biggest essential in my make up collection, the brow kit and my god I worship this brow kit. If you know me you’ll know that I literally carry it around everywhere with me and if I were to be stranded on island with only three possessions, this would be in the list… Trust me if you’re a brow lover, this is the kit for you.
- The Estee Lauder Eye Pallet I use is actually one they don’t sell anymore however they do sell a new pallet called Pure Color Envy, which have a variety of different shades including nude ones very similar to the ones I use.
- They’re Real by Benefit – £19.50 – I use this mascara nearly everyday and basically the fact it’s the UK’s number 1 best selling mascara speaks for itself.
- Supercat Black Eyeliner Pen by Soap and Glory – £6.00- Finding a liquid liner that applied in the felt tip style took me ages to find, as after not long they all started to fade way too quickly however when i discovered this little beauty, I never looked back. It honestly create the most perfect black cat flick.
- Eye Bright Pencil by Benefit – £15.50 – I’ve been using this eye brightening pencil for over a year now and I can confirm it’s truly a life saver. I use it out the inner and outer corners of my eyes in allowing it to brighten and give me that more wide awake effect.
- Watt’s Up highlighter – £24.50 – Again a tad on the pricey side, yet for the past year now I’ve had the same one and it’s still going strong, and oh my I absolutely love it! This highlighter works perfectly on cheek and brow bones for highlighting the certain features you want in such a subtle and natural way.
So that’s it, on a day to day basis this is all I use. It does a vary slightly obviously depending on how I’m feeling (or the money in my bank…)
If you fancy anymore posts like this be sure to let me know,