Hello Sweet Peas,
I missed last week! I do apologize, it’s actually been a busy few weeks so here’s a little insight into what I’ve been up to.
1. Dragon Fly Tea – Anyone who knows me is aware of my over obsessive love for tea, especially new wonderful flavored teas. I discovered the make Dragon Fly which I must add the peppermint green tea is wonderful and whats better than a tea with cute little messages?
2. Cold Mornings and Porridge – Yes, I’ve already purchased my first Christmas mug of the year (I couldn’t help myself) I mean just look how cute the penguin is, he was practically calling my name and of course the cold mornings have started creeping there way back in, so porridge is always the answer.
3. Happiness and Bunny ears – I think being able to let go of everything just for one night is the most important thing. To be able to stop and say ‘hold on a minute, this is my time’. I had a lovely night last weekend in Blackpool with Ellie, where we both just forgot about anything and enjoyed ourselves. Of course, I resorted back to being a kid when the only priority was buying flashing bunny ears.
4. Fabulous Trouser Life – River Island sales oh how I love you! Recently I’ve been a sucker for baggy, wonderfully printed trousers and my my when these were just £10, how could I say no?
5. Frozen Frantic- Yesterday me, Mumma and Ella all headed for a little afternoon out and popped into Matalan. I love Matalan for the odd bits and bobs and got a tad excited at all the new Christmas home ware section. Then making our way to the till I spotted this little number and absolutely loved it. I love popping my protein shakes into little cups like this, so it really was perfect. ~(And I love frozen… a tad too much)
6. Ginger Bread Latte Galore – Yesterday being a little treat day I had to take a little trip to Costa and have a cheeky ginger bread latte, which Is the ultimate Christmas drink and my absolute favorite.
7. Halloween Mania- As you know Halloween is just in fact right around the corner and in our house hold we absolutely love it, and of course this year decided to go all out in Asda. I literally couldn’t resist the sparkly pumpkins and skull heads being the big girl that I am.
8. Skull Shot glasses – On our little Halloween Asda trip I cam across these little fellas Skull head shot glasses!! I mean how fab are they? You cannot deny.
9. Weight lifting Pumpkins – And of course Halloween can only mean Pumpkins and I can confirm we spent ages trying to choose the biggest and best pumpkins. After finally choosing we finally picked and me and me little muscles managed to carry him… wahey!
10. ‘Bring Murray’s Bum Back’ – Yes, this Extra Large Pick n’ Mix was most certainly allowed last night, lets call it a ‘Halloween Eve’ treat, as 1. it was a ‘little’ cheat night 2. I’ve been craving sweets for god knows how long 3. we are on a strong mission to bring Hollie’s bum back. So you cheeky cola bottles… go to my arse…
11. Cozy jumpers and boring Sundays- Cold weather is most certainly starting to consume me, which only results to my fingers and toes being left to freeze. I bought this jumper this week which I absolutely adore, going out my comfort zone slightly with the color but I strangely love it, plus it’s unbelievably comfy and warm. Bonus!
12. Keep going and Never stop – I have to admit the past four weeks have been incredibly hard for me, yet I’m still striving and still fighting. I want to keep going and shut out all the thoughts and feeling telling me that I can’t and I think this quote sums this up perfectly. I think it’s important to start accepting you’ll have set backs and failures, yet just because you do it isn’t the end. They only allow you to keep striving and going.
I hope you enjoyed these little set of piccys and I hope you have all had a fabulous week.