Hello Sweet Peas,
Gosh has a week really flown by already? I feel like time is going by way too quickly recently but hey here is a little bit in what I’ve been up to;
1. SHOES – Yes, I have come to the conclusion is is most certainly possible to fall in love with a pair of shoes because I ordered these beauties and couldn’t have been happier. I mean just look at them! So, I stated a new motto to my mum – “Shoes are better than humans, they never leave you,” hey, it’s pretty much true, haha.
2. Black Obsessions – I don’t think I’ll ever loose my love for black clothing, or the fact that winter is most certainly on it’s way and I despise the cold. I must add thought how much I love my knitted headband, It’s literally proved to be a life saver and I love it way too much (and works perfectly well on a bad hair day)
3. Details – I love outfits that have the tiniest yet most effect of details, I think adding the simplest of things truly allows an outfit to transform and come together. I’m absolutely loving scarfs for layers at the moment also and on this day particular, I felt my outfit was simple yet satisfying.
4. Guinea Pig lovin’ – Here’s just two of the 7 Guinea pigs in our house, my sister’s Percy and my little Tiny Tim. I’ve spent most of the weekend cuddled up with the guinea pigs, and to be honest lately it’s my most favorite thing to do. Even if Tim is anything but like a Guinea pig and would rather climb up around my shoulders…
5. Tattoo Ideas- I plan to have two tattoos at Christmas, one being a little elephant in which I’ve wanted for so so long and the second I’ve been a little indecisive towards. I did however want something on the lines of recovery and Eating Disorders, and I absolutely love this. So I’ve decided I’d love something on the lines of this, either on my arm, upper back or under booby!
6.Cheat Night – Mmmm last night was cheat night and all week I’ve been craving cheese and crackers, so I brought Christmas early and caved in to a box of Jacob’s. Oh my. Along with way too many chocolate match makers and cinnamon popcorn but hey… it’s once a week right…
Hope you’ve all had fabulous week’s and now X Factors back with the live shows it’s most certainly Christmas countdown begun. Mwaha.